Authenticate in a highly secure and reliable way, while respecting the private sphere
Our system works with two main stations: registration and identification.
- Capture of biometric data from the venous network of the finger;
- Signature of the data stored in the card.
- Card access control;
- Secure communication;
- Non-transferable proof of authenticity;
- Recognition of the venous network of the finger.
Examples of applications
- Border control: Identify people using biometric data and identity documents.
- Health cards: Access personal health records in a private way.
- E-government: Use online services after authentication.